Tuesday 8 January 2013

27 Weeks Pregnant


How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain:  23+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope!
Stretch marks? None yet. I’ve bought every stretch mark cream available and I’m constantly slathering that stuff on haha.
Sleep: Sleep is going okay. I am up to pee so much in the night that I never sleep for longer than 2 hours.
Best moment this week: Choosing our girl name. Still don’t know what we’ll name it if it is a boy.
Miss anything? Being able to run (or even walk!) 10+kilometers. I just can’t do it lugging around this extra weight and I’m sad I’ll be watching from the sidelines as my family runs the Times Colonist 10k without me this year.
Movement: Tons. Hubby and I love watching my tummy roll and jump.
Food Cravings: Still chocolate. It is so weird because I was never really a chocolate lover until a few months ago!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Have you started to show yet? Haha ya. I had one of my husband’s friends tell me I looked like I was about to burst!
Gender prediction: I have been thinking boy all along but now I just don’t know!
Labor signs: None yet. I will probably go crazy when that actually happens.
Belly button in or out? Still in between.
Wedding rings on or off? On! Luckily I’m pregnant during the colder weather so no swollen hands or feet yet!
Happy or moody most of the time: So happy. We are just getting so antsy to meet this little one!
Looking forward to: Continuing to get the nursery set up and I am getting anxious to find out if baby is a he or a she!

No comments:

Post a Comment